The Guernsey Sports Commission Sporting Achievement Awards are held each year to celebrate the achievements of individuals and teams that have performed to an outstanding level.
The achievements of 2019 will be celebrated on Thursday 9th January 2020 at Beau Sejour Leisure Centre.
The Awards will be streamed LIVE on our Facebook page.
Interact on social media by using the hashtag #GSCSportsAwards
1. Guernsey Sports Commission Trophy | The outstanding performer of the year.
2. Richard Burton Salver | Awarded for the outstanding individual sporting achievement of the year by a sportsman resident in Guernsey.
3. Guernsey Brewery Salver | Awarded for the outstanding individual sporting achievement of the year by a sportswoman resident in Guernsey.
4. Sir John Loveridge Trophy | Awarded for the sportsperson making the greatest progress in the year. There is no age limit but the person will normally be resident in Guernsey and not having won an individual Commission Trophy for the year.
5. Guernsey Sports Commission Small Team Trophy (4 competitors and Under) | Awarded for the outstanding team performance of the year to a team containing four or less competitors comprised solely of Guernsey residents.
6. Guernsey Sports Commission Team Trophy (Over 4 competitors) | Awarded for the outstanding team performance of the year containing more than four competitors comprised solely of Guernsey residents.
7. Lambourne Shield | Awarded for an outstanding individual sporting achievement of the year by a boy or girl aged not less than eleven years and not more than eighteen years of age and is a resident of Guernsey.
8. Beau Sejour Trophy | Awarded for the outstanding team performance of the year by a team comprised solely of Guernsey residents aged less than eighteen years of age.
9. Dave Dorey Memorial Trophy | Awarded to the sport or the individual from that sport who have been involved in coaching and/or development and made an outstanding contribution to that sport.
10. Sports and Nautical Events Shield | Awarded to the years outstanding event organiser. This can be an individual, an event team leader, club or association who organised a sporting or nautical event in Guernsey in 2018.
11. The Baroness Tanni-Grey Thompson Trophy |The Para-Sport Athlete with a Physical Impairement.
12. The Ferbrache & Farrell LLP Trophy | The Para-Sport Athlete with a Learning Disability.